When? 3rd August starts 6.30pm
Where? Waterman's Brentford
Skin tones result from naturally occurring variations so do our neuorologies. Most people have a NeuroTypical brain pattern. NeuroDivergent people have less common brain patterns and these have names: autism, dyslexia, bi-polar, ADHD, Downs Syndrome and the list goes on ....
Let's make Hounslow the most NeuroInclusive Borough in the London.
Come and be entertained - come and share you experience and ideas. We offer poetry, song, dance and music nibbles.
Join in, talk (write, draw, dance or sing) and be part of our ambitious project.
Have your say - Join us on August the 3rd @ Waterman's Brentford - starts 6.30pm.
- Promote the Independence and resilience of people on the autism spectrum in Hounslow.
- Support Families and Carers in Hounslow
- Build the skills, resources and capacity of group members
- Develop a positive, ambitious and forward looking, sustainable group
- Influence the development of services in Hounslow
Kingsley 8 Friendship Group
Meet at Hounslow Youth Club Kingsley Road,
Hounslow TW3 1NX
on Monday Mornings
10am to 12 noon
- Raising awareness and acceptance of NeuroDiversity and Inclusion
Our borough wide group is growing. We connect with other groups, professionals, employers, services and the public. We are connecting people with each other and connecting with the Council to develop the opportunities available in Hounslow.
Hounslow TW3 1NX
The Group offers the chance to:
- Share information about local services, training, workshops and resources
- Take part in events that raise awareness and acceptance of autism
- Opportunities for professionals to connect with members
- The chance to talk to people and share experience, skills and interests
APRIL IS AUTISM ACCEPTANCE MONTH